The highlight of our camping year is summer camp at Camp 175 on Lake Allatoona. Summer camp usually takes place in early June and runs from Sunday afternoon to Saturday morning. The boys work on merit badges, learn new skills and have a great time in the woods and in the lake.
Some of the stuff we do:
- Swimming, mile swim challenge, bath time in the lake
- Archery, riflery, orienteering
- Leather work, woodworking, pioneering, Indian lore
- Canoeing, row boating, sailing, water skiing
- Outdoor cooking
- Last day activities: Canoe Wars, Greasy Watermelon and Capture the Flag (in a Canoe)
Troop 175 Summer Camp Info & Forms
Water Skiing at Camp 175
Summer Camp Pics Highlights
Want a little preview of summer camp? Check out photos of our typical Troop 175 summer camp.